Tuesday 13 November 2007

I Think, Therefore I.B.

Whenever I feel overwhelmed, stressed or just sick of it all, I consult Uncylcopedia for a dose of laughs. What cheers me the most is their article on the IB. It's hilarious!

Not only does it detail the kind of students IB kids are, it also exactly describes TOK (the bane of every IB student's existence), offers help on how to write an IB paper, gives questions to prepare you for the final exams, provides examples of how to get extra points, and - my favourite - includes a prayer for all those doomed IB students out there:


"As I lay me down to rest
A stack of books upon my chest,
And if I die before I wake
That's one less test I have to take."

Too true. And one that applies all too well to me.

Off to bed then, to pray sleep cram.

x
Just a girl

No comments: