Tuesday 11 November 2008

The Little Bitchy Blog That Could

300 posts!


So it's all celebratory from here on in. Mostly of my awesomeness, but also of this blog. Which, obviously, stems from my own awesomeness.


I am:


  • excited about Christmas!
  • not so enthused about tomorrow's exam, and hopefully not going to fail...
  • totally addicted to flair
  • loving this video all over again




  • enjoying the warm weather, sunny days and ability to wear dresses again!
  • delighted by Enchanted, and glad that I have finally seen it. It thrillerd my inner romantic to little pieces. Have been singing "How Does She Know?" all week.

  • going to achieve a goal by giving blood on Thursday
  • Tossing up between studying a double English Lit/History major or English Lit major and History minor next year
  • Searching for the American dream
  • Compiling a long list of books to read over summer
  • Trying not to take time for granted
x
JAG

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You JUST saw Enchanted? I am so sorry. You missed out on a full year of singing "That's How You Know".

Just a girl said...

I know, it's so sad. I wanted to see it so badly when it come out, but I never got the chance...hence only seeing it now. But I've finally seen it, so rejoice! "That's how you know..."!

x
JAG

Sharanya said...

Oh, ENCHANTED! HOW I love the movie. And boy oh boy, Patrick Dempsey..
That song, So Close, it just had me cuddling my pillow *sighs*

I can't tell you HOW glad I am that you're chasing the American Dream. ALl the very best for the exams :)

Ps: I'll be doing your tag real soon; I just need the mood for it :D Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 300 posts. I think I'm around 700 and something by now. I think I'll celebrate once I reach 1000 posts. I LOVED Enchanted. I love Amy Fisher. It totally reminded me Cinderella. LOL. Oh, and I would go with the English Lit major/History minor. I don't think I could do a double major. I would feel a little overwhelmed.

Just a girl said...

Thanks Celise, I'm just grateful for the small milestones. =) I'm leaning towards an English Lit major/history minor, because it would allow me to do creative writing (or other) subjects, which would be great. Still not sure though.

x
JAG

Waed S. said...

Congrats!!
I am not celebrating my little blog till they are 500 posts :D
a bit ambitious lol
I love the new header :D
I am only simi addicted to flair but I am soooooo really addicted to stickerz I have a collection that is really awesome :P a section dedicated to Chuck Bass hehe

the video u're addicted to is hilarious !
I haven't watched enchated YET !

and kudos to u for being a double major ! I have one and it is giving me a great time * said so sarcastically *