Friday 21 November 2008

Yo

So, today I'm going to do that thing, where I, like, go home - or as Sara might put it, retreat from civilisation - and not blog ever. Just kidding. I will be around cyberspace occasionally. But I plan to a lot of r&r - obviously to recover from the stress and high blood pressure than has been my two exams* - that's reading and resting, for those who don't know. Oh, and obviously catch up on my most beloved Supernatural, watch an obscene amount of movies, get up to all sorts of mischief with Sara, get laid, gorge myself silly, watch the sun set, dream about true love (or any love, really), be inspired, write poetry and hopefully get paid for doing nothing working for my parents.

summer icon Pictures, Images and Photos

It's gonna be sweet.





















Anyhow, less than a month til I go to Hawaii, about which I am super, super excited, and then on to Vegas, baby!































And I know y'all are going to miss me, so feel free to email, or whatever. You could write sonnets in my name,** if you really wanted. I wouldn't stop you.

Summer Icon Collage Pictures, Images and Photos

What are your plans?***

x
JAG

*Can't complain actually, exams went pretty well, I actually have a really good feeling about them and didn't find them all too challenging - read: impossible.
**Pseudonym. Whatever.
***Winter. Holidays. It's all the same. Skiing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you MUST catch up on those gorgeous Winchester brothers. It's hella good (no pun intended). Did you see last week's episode? All I have to say is: RUBY IS THE LUCKIEST BITCH IN THE WORLD. If you haven't seen it then I won't ruin it for you. If you have...can I get an Amen? When in the hell did JaredSam start looking so damn good? Is it just me or has he bulked up a bit? Maybe it's from fighting demons...or sending them back to hell.

So, altogether, how long will you be gone? When you will be going to Hawaii? What part will you be visiting? I'll be going to Kuai at the end of Jan w/ my older sister and BIL. Parents were supposed to go too, but they can't make it. They paid for the timeshare (one whole lovely week), the plane tickets and the rental car. Whoo-hoo!

Just a girl said...

No, I haven't seen it yet, but I think I may know what you're talking about...OMG! I'll let you know.

I'll be leaving on the 20th of Dec. and arrive back on the 14th of Jan, but we'll probably only be spending about 10 days - 2 weeks in HI in total, and the rest on the Mainland (although I'm a bit iffy about the details). We'll be staying on Oahu, because that's where my family is. Oooh, Kuai, it'll be lovely! I've never been there. Have fun and be sure to blog all about it!

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

ARGH I typed up a whole message and it got wiped because stupid Blogger wasn't working. THAT'S WHY LJ IS INFINITELY BETTER durrr.

Anyhow, so no you're getting a condesed version of my previous comment. I shall signpost it in true DAV style.

My first point was that I don't recall saying you were "retreating from civilisation", but it's a good call, and I'm clearly brilliant enough to make such good calls even when I can't remember them.

My second point was that you might be intent on getting up to mischief, but I'm perfectly innocent of course, and would never do such things. So you shouldn't corrupt me and drag me into your shenanigans.

(Ha ha ha.)

And my final point was that I hope you will check your/my blog/facebook periodically so I know you're still alive. Until then I shall be busy composing sonnets in your name!

Love x

Just a girl said...

Sara: ha ha, "retreat from civilisation" is not actually something you've said per se, but I remember you saying (on Facebook etc) "when are you coming back to civilisation?" - point being, it's the kind of thing you MIGHT say. Except that I beat you at your own game, ha ha!

Pfft. As if I - little old sober, early nighter me - would corrupt you. Vice versa, methinks.

I shall be around, so to speak, expecting many a sonnet in my name!

x
JAG